Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Best of 2011

I will start with TV shows, I think we all know what that was... "Keeping up with the Kardashians" and "Kim and Kourtney take New York" And "Khole and Kourtney take Miami" and "Jersey Shore" And "Mob Wives was a pretty popular show too. The TV stars of 2011 would the Kardashians the the Jersey shore people of course. Then movies, and I guess I should say what movies I heard most about and that would be the second Transformers movie, The Happy Potter movie, Bridesmaids, Super 8 and The new Twilight movie that had came out. Now music, in my opinion the best of 2011 was Wale and Mac Miller and Drake too even though I'm not much of a drake fan. Other people would say, and I kind of agree with, would be Lady Gaga, Adele, Nikki Minaj and Tyga. Oh! and Wiz Khalifa because he was popular but he really sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment